Long fiber cardboard, especially made for boxes manufacturing.
- Highly refined chemical pulp, neutral sizing
- No optical brightener, lignin, acid
- Reducible sulfur content lower than 0.5 part per million
- buffered 3%
- PH 7.6 to 8
- Tested: sulfates and chlorides
- Grey and white laminate
- Fade resistant
- Grey surface, offering a prolonged resistance to the impurities, grease and abrasions
- White and smooth, nonabrasive interior surface
- Packaging manufacturing, book preservation, engravings, drawings, photographs and textiles.
Warning : Atlantis Boxboard cannot, in any case be compared to cardboard made from composite materials, mixed pulp or recycled paper, often labeled as “neutral”.
||1016 x 1473 mm - 1000µ - Pack of 10 sheets||BDBBIO0010||
||1016 x 1473 mm - 1300µ - Pack of 10 sheets||BDBBIE0010||
||1016 x 1473 mm - 650µ - Pack of 20 cartons||BDBBZO0650||
All prices with tax excluded.
Product is no longer in stock
Product is no in stock, but is allowed to be back-ordered