TruVue Optium Acrylic
Optium Museum Acrylic ® is the only currently available acrylic product combining a high UV filtration capacity, anti-reflective transparency and anti-static qualities in only one sheet.
Optium Museum Acrylic ® is the only currently available acrylic product combining a high UV filtration capacity, anti-reflective transparency and anti-static qualities in only one sheet. Using patented technology TruVue Optium®, this sheet is coated on its two sides with an anti-reflecting layer. This product guarantees a performing protection against natural light and illuminations generating UV rays. It is therefore particularly recommended to preserve and exhibit artworks and photographs.
Technical data :
- Thickness: 3 mm
- Filtration of 98 % of UV rays (filter UV OP-3)
- Anti-reflective and anti-static qualities
- Easy handling: approximately 30% lighter than glass
- Maintenance without ammonia
- Ideal for pastels, graphite drawings and artworks sensitive to static electricity
- Ideal for oversize framings bigger than 40 x 60 cm)
- Suitable for the exposure of any graphic document requiring a protection against UV
- Perfectly clear for an easy view
Order and delivery
- Comes in 3 standard sizes. Delivery within 15 days after order placement
- Cut at your dimensions on the basis of an estimate
- Maximum size on the basis of an estimate: 122 x 244 cm
- Gauges up to 3.00 mm can be cut like regular acrylic
- Delivered wrapped in a protection film on both sides.